Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Updates

Wow, it has been WAY too long since I've blogged. This summer has been so crazy busy, so I thought I'd take some time to tell you guys what's new at Mel Stephens Photography.
I have been helping out some local photographers with some weddings and building my own business

This past weekend I was at Moorestown Family Fun day, which was great. It was great to see some people who I went to high school with and to be back in Moorestown. Thanks to everyone for stopping by to say hello and meeting some new clients (welcome new readers!)

This weekend I'm visiting Rosie for her 4 month session. So new pictures will be up soon. 

Come out October 4 to the Baby and Toddler Expo in Mahwah, NJ. Check out there website 
www.premierbabyntoddlerexpo.com


Lastly, on October 11th, we're having a promotional day!!!
Mini Session held in Cherry Hill
20 minute sessions of your family or kids 
25 holiday cards
1 8x10
2 5x7

space is limited and filling up quickly so email (stephanie@melstephensphotography.com) or call us (917.464.4534) to book your mini session!!!

No comments: