Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome to my blog!
I've been reading a lot of other photographers blogs and knew this was something I needed to do. I wanted to start the blog with something special and wasn't sure what it could be. 
I then got a call from my best friend from high school, Jessica about helping her photographer out at her wedding. We had done some engagement sessions at the beach and knew I wanted to get some at the wedding. 
So this is where my blog starts, with Jessica and John's wedding. I couldn't narrow it down too much so here it goes.

















I love you both very much and wish you all the best in the world!
Stephanie

6 comments:

Crystal Allen said...

Hey! They look great, I can't wait to see the rest!!

Unknown said...

You're the best Stephie :) We had a great time with you, and the pictures look amazing...we can't wait to see the rest!!

** Thanks a million **

Josh Lynn said...

Well look who has a blog! :) Very nice stuff! ttys

Steph said...

The pictures look FANTASTIC! I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat to see the rest of them! :o) It was so good to see you this weekend... Talk to you soon! :o)

Unknown said...

Stephanie I can't thank you even for all the phenomenal photos!! You're extremely gifted. I wish you lots of luck in the future. You've been a wonderful friend to Jessica and John. I can't thank you even! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Love Patti and Michael

Kevin Keelan said...

Hi Stephine,
I think you will have a great future as a very talented wedding photographer.
Kevin